What to bring, what to expect on your first visit?
- Bring your identification card
- Bring your insurance card (if applicable)
- Bring a list of medication that you are currently taking
- On the first visit expect to have a full mouth set of x-rays taken, if you have had a full mouth (usually 18 films) x-rays taken in the last year please have your previous dentists forward them to us by mail or email.
- On the first visit our dentist will review your medical history and do a full exam, including oral cancer screening. At the end of the exam the you will be presented with an estimate of all possible treatment options.